The Clown Downstairs The Clown Downstairs

Wow...that was disturbing...

Not sure what to think really. Loved the animation and the creepiness feel to it but the lack of plot or hidden message (at least I didn't think there was one) made it seem a bit pointless. However it was great flash and it certainly made my skin crawl.

Keep them coming.

JohnDavidHeptinstall responds:

Thanks - And there are a few scraps of hidden message here and there - but only tiny morsels lol

Matthew and Len Matthew and Len

Amusing...

Good animation. The voice work was excellent and some of the dialog was quite funny, but the story seemed to drag on a bit and there was nothing too memorable about it. Otherwise it was a solid attempt and I look forward to more of your submissions.

Autism - Inside a Bubble Autism - Inside a Bubble

Great Public Awareness

Great animated short that does what it set out to do. No idea why some people find it hard to accept it because it 'doesn't belong on Newgrounds', when quite clearly you have every right to post it here (Everything by Everyone!!!).

PapaQ responds:

Get allsorts on here and the general response is usually mature and thanks for being one of the latter! ;)

Loondon Loondon

Brilliant and moving storyline

While I agree it is not a game as such but more an interactive movie, the storyline is so well written that you just don't care. The character of Jonah is believable and you feel for him, something very rare in flash. The artwork is stunning and overall you feel a part of the world, which for me is a sign of real skill on behalf of the creators.

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

Awesome Artwork

You probably don't need anyone else telling you that your work is awesome, but I'll do it anyway. Any chance of a Sabtastic Sketchbook Part 2?

Sabtastic responds:

More than likely! :D ...Hopefully with actually page-flip animations and stuff next time around. :B
Thanks!

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

Great Game

One of the most realistic games of poker I've ever played and certanly one of the best looking.

The Valley - WaS The Valley - WaS

Great track

Perfect piece of ambient music.