Loondon Loondon

Brilliant and moving storyline

While I agree it is not a game as such but more an interactive movie, the storyline is so well written that you just don't care. The character of Jonah is believable and you feel for him, something very rare in flash. The artwork is stunning and overall you feel a part of the world, which for me is a sign of real skill on behalf of the creators.

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

Awesome Artwork

You probably don't need anyone else telling you that your work is awesome, but I'll do it anyway. Any chance of a Sabtastic Sketchbook Part 2?

Sabtastic responds:

More than likely! :D ...Hopefully with actually page-flip animations and stuff next time around. :B
Thanks!

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

Great Game

One of the most realistic games of poker I've ever played and certanly one of the best looking.

1924 1924

A fun game

Original and simple, yet the messages that pop up, while cute the first few times they appear, get very annoying within seconds. Other than that, not a bad game.

Being One - Episode 3 Being One - Episode 3

Fun series

Great game, but I kinda miss the creepiness that Episode 2 had to offer (I still remember jumping out of my chair when the vampires appeared).

Maybe a little bit too easy compared to the others.

Psionic3D responds:

Will try to re-create that ;-)

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Great Game

Awesome point 'n click game. Love the unique take on the classic tale too, complete with its own twists. Can't wait for chapter 2!

Thie Wizard's Notebook Thie Wizard's Notebook

Wow

This game is awesome. Despite being short, this game is by far the most original I've played in ages. Look forward to a sequel.

Stick and Spin Stick and Spin

Playable

Nice concept for a game, but starts off far too slow and the music gets very annoying far too quickly.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Genius

Don't let the gameplay fool you. The real awesomeness of this flash comes through the hopefully eventual death you will incur.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Fun for while

Great game to play, but gets a bit old and repetitive quickly. Only people with too much time on their hands will find themselves playing to the very end.