The Clown Downstairs The Clown Downstairs

Wow...that was disturbing...

Not sure what to think really. Loved the animation and the creepiness feel to it but the lack of plot or hidden message (at least I didn't think there was one) made it seem a bit pointless. However it was great flash and it certainly made my skin crawl.

Keep them coming.

JohnDavidHeptinstall responds:

Thanks - And there are a few scraps of hidden message here and there - but only tiny morsels lol

Matthew and Len Matthew and Len

Amusing...

Good animation. The voice work was excellent and some of the dialog was quite funny, but the story seemed to drag on a bit and there was nothing too memorable about it. Otherwise it was a solid attempt and I look forward to more of your submissions.

Autism - Inside a Bubble Autism - Inside a Bubble

Great Public Awareness

Great animated short that does what it set out to do. No idea why some people find it hard to accept it because it 'doesn't belong on Newgrounds', when quite clearly you have every right to post it here (Everything by Everyone!!!).

PapaQ responds:

Get allsorts on here and the general response is usually mature and thanks for being one of the latter! ;)

Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

Still laughing

No matter how many times I watch it I still laugh. Great stuff.

The Curious Mind of Abe The Curious Mind of Abe

Great start

Great artwork and promising story, but I didn't think the music really set the scene well. I love the Pixies but the choice of music was ill-fitting and kinda distracted me from the overall flash.

Pursuit of the Falcon Pursuit of the Falcon

Not original material, but excelent quality flash

So what if it is a shot by shot animation of the classic scene. It's still masterfully done and comes complete with new dialogue.

Penguins Full edition Penguins Full edition

Very good and catchy song

Very enjoyable song and well made flash. It's a shame the view count is so low as this is definitely a classic.

You Give Job You Give Job

Love it

Great video. Sharp humor, brilliant animation and great acting. It's a shame we don't get more videos like this on newgrounds.

I hope that there is a sequel in the works.

The Tale of Mr. Carter The Tale of Mr. Carter

Great Story

A solid story and great animation, but the sound quality is rather poor. The background music (excellent choice by the way) drowns out the narration, which to me weakens the overall effectiveness of the film.

PSA: Socks are for Shoes PSA: Socks are for Shoes

Good Morale

Short and the animation was a bit rough, but I did love the way you handled the 'Sandals and Socks' issue.

CatpoopvsTrain responds:

well, I do care about public safty.